[10th Age] Adventurer's Guide to the Imperial City

Published 1989.
The Book-House: Find 2nd Edition products.

Moderator: Blacky the Blackball

Idabrius
Hill Giant

[10th Age] Adventurer's Guide to the Imperial City

Post by Idabrius » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Returning from GenCon, the fellas and I have put out a rough adventure module (Sordid Stories from the Mother City) as well as an accompanying city-book (The Adventurer's Guide to the Imperial City) to compliment those 2e character sheets I threw together a few weeks ago.

All that stuff can be found over here at the 10th Age downloads page section of the Frothing Mug. The newest update is that, as of GenCon's end, we have a Lulu version of the Adventurer's Guide -- or two Lulu versions, really: a softcover and a hardcover. I tried to put them up before we went but the bleed wasn't quite right. All that's been fixed now and a second (more complete) module is on its way for Halloween!

10th Age books on Lulu
10th Age and 2e downloads on the Frothing Mug

Moderator of the Homebrew, Birthright, Planescape, Dark Sun, and the Orc's Revenge boards. My moderator voice is green.

Idabrius
Hill Giant

Re: [10th Age] Adventurer's Guide to the Imperial City

Post by Idabrius » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:16 pm

This stuff is also available at drivethrurpg as of yesterday, and I think we're going to make all future releases (including the halloween module, Heart of Darkness) available there as well.

10th Age books on Lulu
10th Age and 2e downloads on the Frothing Mug

Moderator of the Homebrew, Birthright, Planescape, Dark Sun, and the Orc's Revenge boards. My moderator voice is green.

beasterbrook
Goblin

Re: [10th Age] Adventurer's Guide to the Imperial City

Post by beasterbrook » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:11 pm

did you do a print version of Sordid Stories from the Mother City?

Return to “AD&D 2nd Edition”