[Threshold Magazine] Cf Contributors for #17, Western Brun!

Weird red metals, dominions, immortals, hollow planets, invisible moons, and a lot of glorified magic zeppelins. It's all here.
The Book-House: Find Mystara products, Find Known World products.

Moderators: Havard, Seer of Yhog, Cthulhudrew, Gawain_VIII

[Threshold Magazine] Cf Contributors for #17, Western Brun!

Postby Sturm » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:55 pm

Issue 17 - Western Brun
From the Plain of Fire to the Savage Coast, the Yazak steppes and Borea, along the Endworld Line, and all the way to the tip of the Arm of the Immortals, the races, cultures, and nations of Western Brun are waiting to be brought to life!

Proposal Deadline: July 21th 2017
Manuscript Deadline: August 21th, 2017
Issue Published: by October 21th, 2017

As we are finalizing production of issue 16 (Dwarves and Gnomes, to be published after mid July), we are also searching for contributors for issue 17, which will be dedicated to Western Brun and in general to all the lands of Brun which aren't part of the Known World.

So if you have an idea for an article, adventure or else set in Sind, Borea, Hyboria, the Savage Coast, the Arm of the Immortal and all the faraway lands of Brun, write here or to the Threshold mail which is published on the last page of any issue.
The manuscript deadline is indicative but can be extended with the editor (me), so do not worry too much!

Anticipated contents so far:

- A Timeline of Brun
- The Great Map of Brun
- A Torreon Mini Gazetteer
- The Great Northway Lands
- The wilderlands of Atruaghin territories, Sind and Adri Varna
Sturm
Black Dragon

Re: [Threshold Magazine] Cf Contributors for #17, Western Br

Postby Robin » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:46 pm

Hi.. by my Mystara Monster Manual Compilation (MMMC) i have compiled some various information sources which were (or I did) place on the western coast of Brun (Wereraven, Urd,Werebear variaties, Cyclopskin (vs Cyclopses), new grazing wildlife, and some predators, and such). If interested I could make them into treu Creature descriptions with a bit more expanded background/history...
just let me know.
My Deviantart page; http://6inchnails.deviantart.com/ For Mystara hexmaps and Fantasy art (to see all fantasy art; enter and declare you are an adult...frigging exposure rules)
My personal Mystara Blog;http://breathofmystara.blogspot.nl/
Robin
Fire Giant

Postby Sturm » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:26 am

Sure Robin, more diversity and interesting creatures would fit well in Brun, so any article you will be able to produce on that topic is welcome!
Sturm
Black Dragon

Postby oleck » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:38 pm

Im doing a proyect on those lands hope i can finish it by time.
oleck
Hobgoblin

Postby Sturm » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:59 pm

Great, whatever you have, let me know. Some flexibility in the deadline will be possible if you keep the editor (me) informed :)
Sturm
Black Dragon

Return to Mystara