Fort Flame

Mezo-American adventures in Maztica, the True World.
The Book-House: Find Maztica products.
cptmorgan
Orc

Fort Flame

Post by cptmorgan »

How many people do we think live in Fort Flame, post Spellplague? It should be pretty robust by now, even if it is a frontier town. We thinking something like Port Naranzaru's 12,000? or something less than ten grand. Skullport is 2,000 and town of saltmarsh is 5,000 for reference.

Seethyr
Couatl

Re: Fort Flame

Post by Seethyr »

Nothing canonical as far as I know, but I have it much smaller considering they had to deal with dragon attacks and are as much of a "frontier town" as you could possibly get. I have 1,000 humans and 500 or so dragonborn from Abeir who have come to inhabit it. I'll PM you a link to the write up.
Follow the Maztica (Aztez/Maya) and Anchorome (Indigenous North America) Campaigns on DMsGuild!

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign

cptmorgan
Orc

Post by cptmorgan »

Yeah, I just wanted to match what was in Fires. I wanted to include post-Plague Fort in Port of Calls. I've swiped the plunder system (changed numbers a lot, Pathfinder 2e has like DC40 checks) from Pathfinder Skulls and Shackles, and needed size of town to say what kind of market it has and how much cargo you could offload there.
https://imgur.com/nZ8sgMx
Fort Flame is a little small to be considered port of call, but I'll leave the plot hook in there.
Thanks.

Jürgen Hubert
Bugbear

Post by Jürgen Hubert »

Depends on how long it has been since the Spellplague, and what happened in the area since then. If it's after the time skip, it might be anything from "razed to the ground from attacks by the local natives" to "the capital of a growing local kingdom".
Returned Maztica - a new vision for Maztica in the 5th Edition era of the Forgotten Realms! Learn how the continent has changed after invasions and dragonfire, and take part as the people of Maztica finally take their destinies into their own hands!

Return to “Maztica”