[Golarion] Other Pathfinder Society Websites

Discuss Paizo's Pathfinder and Pathfinder Second Edition rules here. Discussion of the World of Golarion campaign setting can also be held here.
The Book-House: Find Pathfinder RPG products.

Moderator: Blacky the Blackball

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

[Golarion] Other Pathfinder Society Websites

Post by Big Mac » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:51 pm

PATHFINDER SOCIETY: FORUMS AND COMMUNITIES: FREE PATHFINDER SOCIETY DOWNLOADS: If you see any other useful Pathfinder Society websites, please post links about them in this thread and myself (or a moderator) will update this post to include them. Please keep other chit-chat out of this thread. If you want to discuss any of these web resources please start a new thread.

LAST EDIT (by Big Mac 24 Dec 2012): Pathfinder Society at Facebook added to Forums & Community section.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: [Golarion] Other Pathfinder Society Websites

Post by Big Mac » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Pathfinder Society at Facebook added to Forums & Community section.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Pathfinder”