[Darker Dungeons] Pass Plant

Old School Revival at its best?

Moderator: Blacky the Blackball

Tmatherne
Kobold

[Darker Dungeons] Pass Plant

Post by Tmatherne » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:23 am

I was reading through the spell list for Druids and noticed that there was an omission. The Pass Plant spell describes the distance possible to travel as dependent on the type of tree utilized, but doesn't list the trees and distances. Is there an errata file with the missing information, or can that information be provided elsewhere?

Thanks.

Blacky the Blackball
White Dragon

Re: [Darker Dungeons] Pass Plant

Post by Blacky the Blackball » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:47 am

It's one of a handful of tables that were accidentally missed when I transferred the text from Dark Dungeons to Darker Dungeons. These tables all exist in Dark Dungeons, however, so if you download the PDF you can see it there.

It's not ideal, and I should really go back and do a new version of Darker Dungeons at some point cleaning up all the mistakes in it (of all my games it has had the least proofreading and has the most mistakes - I'm quite embarrassed by it sometimes).
Check out Gurbintroll Games for my free RPGs (including Dark Dungeons and FASERIP)!

(I'm a moderator for "The Orc's Revenge" and its sub-forums. If I need to post anything officially as a mod, rather than just as a user, I'll post it in green.)

Tmatherne
Kobold

Re: [Darker Dungeons] Pass Plant

Post by Tmatherne » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:50 pm

Thanks. I'll look for it.

Return to “Dark Dungeons”