[Dark Dungeons] let's have a better look at Immortals' power

Old School Revival at its best?

Moderator: Blacky the Blackball

Ashtagon
Hierarch

Re: [Dark Dungeons] let's have a better look at Immortals' p

Post by Ashtagon » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:36 am

MPA wrote:With the Exception of Frank you guys need to stop relying on your memory when you come up with this stuff. Nothing of what you say resembles what is mentioned in WoTI.
MPA, you need to relax a little. This thread (indeed, this entire "Dark Dungeons" section) is about the Dark Dungeons game, not about the Immortal Rules boxed set or the WotI boxed set. As such, with regard to these rules, anything that Blacky says is the rules of the game. Within the Dark Dungeons rules, Blacky's voice takes precedence over everyone, including you, me, and Frank himself.
Emma Rome, otherwise known as Ashtagon
Overall site admin for The Piazza. My moderator colour is pink!

MPA
Ogre

Post by MPA » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:40 am

Ashtagon wrote:
MPA wrote:With the Exception of Frank you guys need to stop relying on your memory when you come up with this stuff. Nothing of what you say resembles what is mentioned in WoTI.
MPA, you need to relax a little. This thread (indeed, this entire "Dark Dungeons" section) is about the Dark Dungeons game, not about the Immortal Rules boxed set or the WotI boxed set. As such, with regard to these rules, anything that Blacky says is the rules of the game. Within the Dark Dungeons rules, Blacky's voice takes precedence over everyone, including you, me, and Frank himself.
Okay so the Dark Dungeons game rules state that immortals die after one year of losing their last worshiper?
-----
My PC is the Celestial level Immortal Krull, "Patron to all Chaotic humans, especially warriors".
I use the rules based on the RC and WoTI.

Ashtagon
Hierarch

Post by Ashtagon » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:26 pm

MPA wrote:
Ashtagon wrote:
Okay so the Dark Dungeons game rules state that immortals die after one year of losing their last worshiper?
I'm not sure. I haven't studied those rules in detail. Why not ask Blacky (nicely)?
Emma Rome, otherwise known as Ashtagon
Overall site admin for The Piazza. My moderator colour is pink!

MPA
Ogre

Post by MPA » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:02 am

Ashtagon wrote:
MPA wrote:
Ashtagon wrote:
I'm not sure. I haven't studied those rules in detail. Why not ask Blacky (nicely)?
I guess I can. I just thought that you knew.
Last edited by MPA on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
-----
My PC is the Celestial level Immortal Krull, "Patron to all Chaotic humans, especially warriors".
I use the rules based on the RC and WoTI.

Peter
Gnoll

Post by Peter » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:28 am

Chapter 17
Section: Loss of Worshipers
An Immortal can survive for a year without worship. After that point, they die.

Blacky the Blackball
White Dragon

Post by Blacky the Blackball » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:57 pm

That's right.

Although the extra stuff in this thread about level being based on number of worshippers isn't in Dark Dungeons - it's just hypothetical stuff invented for the thread itself.
Check out Gurbintroll Games for my free RPGs (including Dark Dungeons and FASERIP)!

(I'm a moderator for "The Orc's Revenge" and its sub-forums. If I need to post anything officially as a mod, rather than just as a user, I'll post it in green.)

Return to “Dark Dungeons”