The Play by Post
- Act I: Little Girl(s) Lost starts here.
- Act II: Castle on the Misty Mere starts here.
- Act III: Stone Within Stone starts here
- Act IV: Ogre! Ogre!
- Act V: Infamy has its Price
If you're a newcomer, and would like to join the fun, this PbP runs on the Basic iteration of the 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons rules.
- D&D Basic Rules PDF (November 2018)
Even though I'm going mainly with the Basic Rules, I'll allow the human variant (for human PCs only):
Ability Score Increase. Two different ability scores of your choice increase by 1.
Skills.You gain proficiency in one skill of your choice.
Feat. You gain one feat of your choice. (PHB Ch. 5) (Contact me via PM if you do not have a copy of the PHB)
You can color your character's dialogue to denote language, (with the "drop" looking icon across the top of the full text input window) if you like. Thus far, Thyatian Common is blue, and goblin is green. Rusty red is reserved for DM's game-mechanical notation.
NPCs are assumed to speak Thyatian Common unless noted otherwise, and their dialogue has not yet had to be colored-in.
If you're using D&D Beyond for your character generation/management:
- I am not using any of the Character Preference sources. No Homebrew, no Critical Role, no Magic: the Gathering, no Rick & Morty. None of 'em.)
- Filter race selection by Basic Rules (it would seem they snuck extra races in that are not in the WotC free PDF linked above. No dragonborn, no tieflings, no half-orcs, no aasimar)
- Once your PC is plugged in, you can click here to request access to the campaign. (Note that I am still learning that software myself and have nary a clue about what all it can do....)