Sharafkhaneh: The House of Honour

Arabian Adventures in Zakhara, the Land of Fate.
The Book-House: Find Al-Qadim products.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Sharafkhaneh: The House of Honour

Post by Big Mac »

I just found a blog called Sharafkhaneh: The House of Honour. It is about a homebrew Arabian Adventures campaign run by someone that is not using Zakhara.

The blog only started a month back, so there is not too much there yet, but it is worth keeping an eye on it. Here is a quote from the second blog entry:
Sharafkhaneh: The House of Honour wrote:The campaign focuses on the district of Sharafkhaneh, close to the shores Lake Urmia, a large salt lake in a mountainous, hilly region. Once a land that was contested between the Aryani and Basilean Empires, it has now been part of the Great Caliphate of Asharaf for a century now. Sharafkhaneh, however, is much, much older than that and peopled by more than just the Aryani people and their Ashari conquerors. Many races have called the lands around Lake Urmia home for hundreds of thousands of years.
There is also a hex map for Al-Thughur (the area around Sharafkhaneh).
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Prince of Happiness
Kobold

Re: Sharafkhaneh: The House of Honour

Post by Prince of Happiness »

Awesome! Thank you for the shout-out!

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac »

Prince of Happiness wrote:Awesome! Thank you for the shout-out!
No problem.

Thanks for coming over. Welcome to The Piazza! :D

Are you doing this just for the fun of it, or do you think you might eventually go down the publishing route, that Parsantium is taking?
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Prince of Happiness
Kobold

Post by Prince of Happiness »

I'm doing it just for fun, interested in "upping my game," that is to try make something for my own creative interests. Started out that I wanted to do a sandbox campaign for Zakhara, but could never come to terms with geography so I decided to take a different route. History and folklore have so many weird nuances that are really intriguing for me to try to work with. Furthermore, despite it being grounded in a setting that's a little bit more "real world," I also have a taste for "gonzo" ideas that I wanted to interject into the setting as well.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac »

I look forward to learning more about your geography from your blog. I'm going to want to do something with Zakhara myself, so hopefully I can find a way to get past any geographical problems that you have encountered.

Return to “Al-Qadim”