The main features are:
- Brutally Realistic Battles,
- Multi-Genre Game, Detailed Armor and Hit Locations,
- Character Development based on Skills & Attributes,
- Comprehensive Spell Casting and
- A Quick-Start Adventure is included to get you up and running
The game is currently free (so you have nothing to loose if you don't like it, except a bit of time and bandwidth). And they also have a Bare Bones version, on their downloads page, if you want to try out a one-shot game with that.
Has anyone played this? Did you use it for fantasy games, modern/future games or a mixture of both?