Calidar Pinterest Board

Join the Star Phoenix in Stranger Skies in Bruce Heard's Calidar Setting.
The Book-House: Find Calidar products.

Moderator: Thorf

Thorf
Cartomancer

Calidar Pinterest Board

Post by Thorf » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:43 am

A while ago I created a Pinterest board to collect all of the Calidar maps and artwork that have been released so far.

http://www.pinterest.com/thorfinnt/world-of-calidar/

It's getting to be quite a nice collection. And of course there is a whole lot more to come. In the meantime enjoy these previews.

Personally I can't wait to see more of John Dollar's artwork. :mrgreen:

Ambreville
World Soul

Re: Calidar Pinterest Board

Post by Ambreville » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:12 pm

Good idea. Thanks! :cool:
Bruce Heard otherwise known as Ambreville
My Blog: Calidar on Blogspot,
Calidar Publishing on DTRPG
Calidar on Facebook,
Mystara on Facebook, Princess Ark on Facebook
Twitter @Ambreville (#Mystara #WorldOfCalidar)

julius_cleaver
Frost Giant

Post by julius_cleaver » Thu May 01, 2014 8:59 pm

Hey guys...

Still possible to donate and get name in book?

I don't need a character name or island named after something, I like the idea of you being the engine of all the ideas for your world Bruce. This might prevent some of the conflicting accounts Mystara has always had to deal with.

Unless you are going to have a tiny little island area you let some of us "regular" contributors to the board and Vaults authors to develop... :mrgreen:

In that case sign me up for an Island next to the Yhog-Mischler-Stanely-Calvin-Constantin-Tait-Corillion (etc.) Archipelago!
It's about as gothic as you can get with anthropomorphic beavers.

"You stumble into a spacious chamber with at least ten exits." The DM is a jerk. --Jeff Rients from Jeff's Gameblog

Ambreville
World Soul

Post by Ambreville » Thu May 01, 2014 10:27 pm

julius_cleaver wrote:Hey guys...

Still possible to donate and get name in book?

I don't need a character name or island named after something, I like the idea of you being the engine of all the ideas for your world Bruce. This might prevent some of the conflicting accounts Mystara has always had to deal with.

Unless you are going to have a tiny little island area you let some of us "regular" contributors to the board and Vaults authors to develop... :mrgreen:

In that case sign me up for an Island next to the Yhog-Mischler-Stanely-Calvin-Constantin-Tait-Corillion (etc.) Archipelago!
Sure you can. Go to my blog and use the donations button in the right-hand sidebar. Before making a pledge, please contact me at the e-mail address listed there to discuss/confirm details of your pledge (pick one described on the Kickstarter page). I no longer offer add-ons other than the extra poster map (so no character names for example). Thanks!

I'll think about a fan-locked area. :cool:
Bruce Heard otherwise known as Ambreville
My Blog: Calidar on Blogspot,
Calidar Publishing on DTRPG
Calidar on Facebook,
Mystara on Facebook, Princess Ark on Facebook
Twitter @Ambreville (#Mystara #WorldOfCalidar)

Havard
Dragon Turtle

Post by Havard » Sat May 03, 2014 6:05 pm

Thorf wrote:A while ago I created a Pinterest board to collect all of the Calidar maps and artwork that have been released so far.

It's getting to be quite a nice collection. And of course there is a whole lot more to come. In the meantime enjoy these previews.

Personally I can't wait to see more of John Dollar's artwork. :mrgreen:
Thanks for posting this! Some great previews, I agree. And its great having them all in one place along with those excellent maps and charts :)

-Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
THRESHOLD Magazine - The Mystara Fanzine
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:59 am

Thorf wrote:A while ago I created a Pinterest board to collect all of the Calidar maps and artwork that have been released so far.

It is probably worth getting an "Other Calidar Websites & Free Downloads" sticky made for this forum, at some point.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Thorf
Cartomancer

Post by Thorf » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:10 pm

The sidebar on my blog has a pretty complete list of Calidar links. In fact all it's missing are the links to my own blog articles. ;)

Just that list would be a great start to such a sticky thread. All of the preview stories are out there to be read for free, so there's actually quite a surprising amount of stuff even though the first book isn't out yet.

Return to “Calidar”