[Star Wars] D6 Star Wars Resources

'A long time ago in a galaxy far far away..." Discuss the Star Wars campaign setting, as it relates to pen & paper RPGs, here.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

[Star Wars] D6 Star Wars Resources

Post by Havard » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Anyone still play D6 Star Wars? The D6 Holocron is an excellent website resource for it.

I still think about returning to this game ever so often. Especially after I tried the MiniSix RPG which solves alot of the issues I had with the original game.

-Havard
Last edited by Havard on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
THRESHOLD Magazine - The Mystara Fanzine
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

Bouv
Cloud Giant

Re: D6 Star Wars - D6 Holocron

Post by Bouv » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:43 am

I like it more then the d20 verison - d20 seemed to just shoe-horn you into some basic roles. WEG was close but still had more openness with it's characters. Plus, when they described a ship or something, they had a picture of it!!!

Greylond
Bugbear

Re: D6 Star Wars - D6 Holocron

Post by Greylond » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:22 am

I just played in a fun WEG Star Wars adventure at GameCon Memphis two weeks ago. It was a silly, but fun scenario. Here's the Scenario Description:
Star Wars - The Return of the Alpha Team
Five years ago a crack Imperial commando unit was sentenced to death by the Empire for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security transport to the Coruscant underground. Today, still wanted by the Empire, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them,maybe you can hire... the Alpha Team.
The GM actually had several pregens of different 80's TV and Movie show action heroes converted to Star Wars stats. Our group we had Hannibal, Face, Murdock and Mygyver(Instead of B.A.). I got to play Murdock. It was a blast.

Return to “Star Wars”