What is The Al-Qadim Netbook?

Arabian Adventures in Zakhara, the Land of Fate.
The Book-House: Find Al-Qadim products.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

What is The Al-Qadim Netbook?

Post by Big Mac »

I was looking up some stuff on RPG Geek and found an entry for something called The Al-Qadim Netbook. It was published in 2003 and the writers were:
Aleksej Andrievskij, Teresa Angelucci, Jonathan E. Bauder, Lyndon Baugh, Pelle Boström, Samuel P. Cattle, Michael Cotignola III, Michael Croft (II), Bernard Delhausse, Jeremy Hagens, Andreas Hollstein, Yean Wei Ong, Druann Pagliassotti, Andreas Ricardo Plath, Martin Rheaume, Alex Roberts, Stacy Stroud andR. L. Vieira.

Here is the front cover blurb:
The Al-Qadim Netbook wrote:Welcome, dear reader!
Fate has given me the honor to collect various topics of interests. Some things are based on stories overheard at the bazaar, some mysteries were discovered in my early days of adventuring, even other were found in ancient tomes. Fate was in my heart, and the mighty Paladin Huram the Just was on my side. Now I am proud to present you some of the collected knowledge I found. As in any good tomes, when possible, sources are given.

If you have any interesting information for me, please do visit me at the University of Hudid. I'd be happy for any intellectual conferences or contact. As all sages may know, nothing has so few information as forewords, so I try to keep me as short as I can. If you find any errors, please drop me a line. For typo's, well, even the best scribes sometimes make mistakes. Nonetheless, I wish you a good time while reading this book. May you enjoy the greatest enjoyment of all, knowledge. Fate will guide thy way through this collection of all kind of things.

Hassan Smoothfeather
Great Sage, Scholar of the University of Hudid
I have never heard of this netbook. Does anyone know any of those Al-Qadim fans, or where this netbook was (or is) hosted?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

TBeholder
Hill Giant

Re: What is The Al-Qadim Netbook?

Post by TBeholder »

Big Mac wrote: or where this netbook was (or is) hosted?
Uh, search-engine-of-choice? It was linked on this very forum. Also here (never mind the site is German - documents are English). Or here, in pdf.
All 6.48 - as to any other versions, no idea.
"Two Eyes Good, Eleven Eyes Better." - Michele Carter

BlackBat242
Dire Haggis
Location: by the saline water - formerly in the Grand Valley of the Rivers

Re: What is The Al-Qadim Netbook?

Post by BlackBat242 »

Editor's Note: Hassan can also be reached
at holli@pips01.informatik.uni-mannheim.de
German e-mail address.
Quite possibly a lot of European AQ fans.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
"I have a catapult. Give me your money or I will hurl a large rock at your head".

"Buffy, Blade... its up to you now." George Takei

The only time a Vampire should sparkle is right before they explode

Return to “Al-Qadim”