- The Blossom (DA4 p 13) - owned by Captain Hieronymos Castagere
- Ghost Maker - Skandaharian Ship captained by Sigurd Gustafson (DA4 p 18)
- Unnamed Ship destroyed by Sea Monsters (FFC p 8)
- Unnamed Ship, destroyed the Black Castle of the Orcs (FFC p 13)
- Captain Krey's Ship, used by Robert the Bald on his long voyage
- Unnamed Ship destroyed by River Serpent (FFC p 62)
- Thorsen Jarl's Longship (DA1)
- FSS Beagle
- Mieroc's Gnome Ship that travelled to the Sun?
- Flying Eggs - These are small vessels used by the Aliens.
- "Thousand Falcons" - medium to large sailing ship, classic 'galleon' merchantman; our first (to the west) voyage to the Southern Continent, mentioned in "Man of Gold". Lost in shipwreck on far west of EPT maps. Paid for loss by Seal Imperium.
- "Malia" - large merchant galley, classic Venetian ship; our second voyage (to the east) to the Southern Continent, by way of Lake Parunal and Blackmoor. Mentioned in "Flamesong". Lost in Desert of Sighs, paid for by Imperium.
- "Splendor of the Gods" - large sailing merchantman; mentioned in "Death of Kings".