Was a print edition for the the revised and expanded edition of Judge's Guild Unknown Gods ever released?

From the Court of the World Emperor to the Barbarian Tribelands of Altanis. Explore Bob Bledsaw's Wilderlands under the shadow of the Invincible Overlord...
ShandyAndy
Orc

Was a print edition for the the revised and expanded edition of Judge's Guild Unknown Gods ever released?

Post by ShandyAndy » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:38 pm

As subject. The original print copies of Unknown Gods go for quite a bit on ebay so I was wondering if the revised and expanded edition had ever been released in print version (I've never seen one)
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/19 ... d-Expanded

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Was a print edition for the the revised and expanded edition of Judge's Guild Unknown Gods ever released?

Post by Big Mac » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:16 am

Maybe Judges Guild will consider putting this out as Print on Demand, if someone asks them nicely.

PoD is still pretty new, so maybe they didn't think about a PoD release, at the time they put this out.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

ShandyAndy
Orc

Re: Was a print edition for the the revised and expanded edition of Judge's Guild Unknown Gods ever released?

Post by ShandyAndy » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:30 pm

Ok, I'll contact Judge's Guild. I suppose if they aren't interested buying the pdf and printing it off using a site like lulu is a possibility?

Havard
Dragon Turtle

Post by Havard » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:33 pm

Interesting. I dont know much about this book. Any good?

-Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
THRESHOLD Magazine - The Mystara Fanzine
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

ShandyAndy
Orc

Post by ShandyAndy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:46 am

Thought I'd update this post with reply I got from Bob on the official JG Facebook page:

Q:I was wondering whether Judges Guild had thought of utilising Print on Demand, as used by DrivethruRGP, for any of their products? I'm particularly interested in the updated Unknown Gods

A:Company Everything here has been put on hold because of the City State project, which must come first. We do plan on making that (and others available in print) and it would not take much time to do. Another request commonly heard is for Dungeon Tac Cards. We hope to see both in print. Thank You for the thoughts. - Bob II.

robertsconley
Gnoll

Post by robertsconley » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:00 pm

ShandyAndy wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:46 am
Another request commonly heard is for Dungeon Tac Cards. We hope to see both in print. Thank You for the thoughts. - Bob II.
I did two proof of concept for Bob II of the Dungeon Tac Cards that are compatible with the card printing services of DriveThruRPG. A weapon card using the original art and one of the action cards.

Return to “Wilderlands”