Connors's 5th Edition Elsir Vale Campaigns

Discuss published campaign worlds that do not have a specific forum here.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Connors's 5th Edition Elsir Vale Campaigns

Post by Big Mac » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:15 pm

Someone, called Connors, has put up a page for his 5th Edition Elsir Vale campaign.

As well as his homepage, he also has pages for: There are also a section on Elsir Vale regions, with information on: Connors also has a Races section, that includes: The menu also has an "Other Groups & NPCs" page, but Connors has not put anything on the page yet.

Finally, Connors has pages for his two Elsir Vale Campaigns:
  • Caves of Chaos Mini-Campaign
  • Red Hand Campaign
It looks like Connors is using the 4th Edition cosmology (and the Dawn War pantheon) with 5th Edition rules.

So that's some of the Nentir Vale tie-in that came with some of the 4th Edition material...but not necessarily a full tie-in.

If you have Red Hand of Doom and you don't want to use any of the three tie-ins suggested in the "Overview of Elsir Vale" section on page 8 (Forgotten Realms, Eberron and Greyhawk) you might find some of Connors's stuff useful for adding in a Dawn War background.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Re: Connors's 5th Edition Elsir Vale Campaigns

Post by Tim Baker » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:30 am

I see Arkhosia mentioned as the dragonborn homeland, just as it is in Nentir Vale. New Turath has replaced Bael Turath. So is this intended to be sort of an alternate future version of Nerath, drawing on its past, but changing elements by the time the adventures are taking place?
Last edited by Tim Baker on Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zeromaru X
Scion of Arkhosia

Re: Connors's 5th Edition Elsir Vale Campaigns

Post by Zeromaru X » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:36 am

Seems he has other campaigns hosted on his wiki. I going to shamelessly steal his calendar system. Though, perhaps I will change the names. Nerath doesn't strikes as having months based on indian names, at least to me.
Tim Baker wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:30 am
i see Arkhosia mentioned as the dragonborn homeland, just as it is in Nentir Vale. New Turath has replaced Bael Turath. So is this intended to be sort of an alternate future version of Nerath, drawing on its past, but changing elements by the time the adventures are taking place?
That seems to be the case, yes. His version of Arkhosia has a feudal japan feel, and I like it. Seems he read the dragonborn entry on Races & Classes, where its stated dragonborn of Arkhosia had a samurai-like culture.

Return to “Other Worlds”