Just wanted to put a little announcement on the board again, to try and see everyone get a little extra Greyhawk Goodness™!
Greyhawk Online is once again proud to announce there's a new issue of the Oerth Journal that has been released!
OJ #30 just hit the [virtual] shelves!
This is the 2nd in the run of recent issues, where we've had a theme throwing back to the City of Greyhawk boxed set:
"Folks, Feuds, and Factions".
"Folks" was last issue. And "Factions" will be the Winter issue.
This issue is themed "Feuds" - all kinds of conflicts across the realms of Greyhawk!
- Librarian's Chronicle: Letter from the Editor - Kristoph Nolen
- Fifth of Greyhawk - John Roy
- Persecution and Murder - Kristoph Nolen
- The Pit: Gladiatorial Favorites - Cal Scrivener with Zuul "Rurat" Ramsey
- Warbands of Ull - Mike "@GreyhawkMike" Bridges
- Constellations of Greyhawk: Veneficus et Milés - Andy Miller
- Beggars vs. Thieves - Will "Giantstomp" Dvorak
- Rivals: Auric's Warband - Mark "Sollace" Allen
- Suel-Baklunish War - Cal Scrivener
- Who Watches the Watchers? - Nathan Doyle
- Map of Elmshire - The Grey League
It's all "Creating and Sharing for the World of Greyhawk"! By fans, for fans.